Thursday, July 17, 2014

Applique Fish



Three years ago this little guy turned three.  Three years ago he was really into fish, so we bought him an aquarium for his birthday and I made him this shirt.  He saw these pictures the other day and requested that I make him another shirt.  Love that boy, and the fact that he still likes it when I make him things.

Now, at six, he's into hermit crabs.  I had been toying with the idea of getting some ever since we visited Ocean City (back in June) and saw an abundance of them for sale on the boardwalk.  So we went to the pet store and brought home a couple this weekend.  Hicklan and Herman have been a fun addition to our family.  But I'm not exactly feeling the urge to applique hermit crabs.  Perhaps I'll get there, or perhaps he'll think of something simpler and more fun for me to sew. 

No comments: